In this video I show you how to easily start a fire using a firesteel. I posted a video a few days ago on how to make a simple but very effective firestarter out of cotton balls and petroleum jelly, and that is what I use here.
The firesteel I use in the vid is from a company called GobSpark. I love it! I’ll drop a link below if your interested in having your own.
Check it out:
How to make the tinder –> Cotton Ball and Petroleum Jelly Fire Starter
Gobspark Firesteel details:
1. A BIGGER FireSteel than comparable products – it is much thicker and it is longer. 3/8ths inch in diameter by 3-inches long
2. The firesteel is a genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel with a special formula that gives far greater sparks than any others you may have used.
3. A BETTER innoviative handle for easy use with or without gloved hands.
4. FireSteel.com super scraper made of extrememly hard high carbon steel – optimized to produce the biggest sparks on your FireSteel.
5. A lanyard made from 26-inches of 7-strand parachute cord.
Get your own –> GobSpark Firesteel
Drop me a note if you have any questions.
Subscribe to get updates! They happen several times a week!
Live and Learn, Learn and Thrive!